The agenda options notable feminine CEOs, founders, small enterprise homeowners and entrepreneurs together with keynote speaker Anne Chow, CEO of AT&T Enterprise, Judith Batty, interim CEO of Lady Scouts of the USA, and executives from Amazon, Deloitte, Cisco, Microsoft, PayPal, HCL, Roku, SHE Media, and others.
FAIRFAX, Va. (PRWEB)
October 27, 2020
The third annual Girls|Future Convention hosted by the Stevie® Awards, is going on nearly this 12 months from November 12-13, 2020. The convention is made up of 100+ proficient, transformative women speakers from all over the world who will lead digital periods, panels, and workshops. This two-day Virtual Women’s Conference addresses in the present day’s trending matters and present points in areas corresponding to expertise, sustainability, profession, and monetary planning, variety and inclusion within the office, development by social media, management, advertising and marketing and branding, disaster administration and extra.
The Women|Future Conference agenda options notable feminine CEOs, founders, small enterprise homeowners and entrepreneurs together with keynote speaker Anne Chow, CEO of AT&T Enterprise, Judith Batty, interim CEO of Lady Scouts of the USA, and executives from Amazon, Deloitte, Cisco, Microsoft, PayPal, HCL, Roku, SHE Media, and others. The mission of the convention is to encourage partaking connections, skilled and private improvement, and well being and monetary wellness by motivational keynotes, instructional periods, and networking. With panel discussions, invaluable networking alternatives, case research from Stevie Award for Girls in Enterprise winners, and a pitch competitors for women-owned companies, it is a dynamic occasion for forward-thinking girls you do not need to overlook! The Stevie Awards President Maggie Gallagher added,
“We began this convention three years in the past to go with the Stevie Awards for Women in Business program, and now it has advanced to serve girls on a bigger scale. The convention will handle matters that apply to girls in all phases of their careers and lives. It goes past the way forward for work for ladies and focuses on in the present day’s present points, hosted by audio system from varied industries and backgrounds, from company to small enterprise homeowners, to entrepreneurs.”
Convention Periods Embrace:
As we speak’s Management, Tomorrow’s Future by Anne Chow, CEO of AT&T Enterprise
- Conquer Disaster. Practice Like a Triathlete. Physique + Thoughts + Enterprise
- Balancing Motherhood + Enterprise: for “Mompreneurs” and Working Mothers
- Monetary Wellness: Your Relationship with Cash
- Journalistic Strategy to Variety, Inclusion and Fairness
- Girls Driving the Way forward for Tech: How AI, VR, and Robotics Will Be the Norm
- Enterprise Chemistry! Utilizing Science to Enhance the Artwork of Relationships Workshop by Deloitte
- Constructing Your Dream Community for Introverts
- Redefining Success within the New Regular: Understanding What You Need, Why You Deserve it, and Find out how to Get it
- Disrupt the Imposter Syndrome; Let the Actual You Shine By!
- Profitable & Sustainable: Triple Backside Line Companies
- The Energy of Feminine Management
- Create Pleasure in Your Profession on Your Personal Phrases
- and lots of extra
What’s New for 2020?
- “Shark Tank” Fashion Women-Owned Business Pitch Competition for women-owned firms based in November 2017 or later, judged by a panel of feminine enterprise homeowners and convention attendees.
- One on one networking: the digital convention platform has AI matchmaking capabilities to advocate related attendees, sponsors, periods, and workshops primarily based on shared pursuits.
- Three days of pre-conference periods main as much as the primary occasion.
Registration for the Women|Future Conference is open. Make the most of the $49 pupil particular, $99 basic admission, and save 10% per registrant once you register three or extra individuals collectively.
Nina Moore, Advertising Supervisor, Stevie Awards and Girls|Future Convention, Nina@stevieawards.com
Share article on social media or electronic mail: